Thursday, August 2, 2018

A new day, a new way

I wake up, kiss my husband (yep Keebler Elf, Sessions, I am a man and sleep with a man and kiss him), give lots of hugs and pets to my little puppy boy Chance, then debate should I dare look at my phone to see if A) America is still a nation, B) has Trump declared martial Law, C) will the Christian Crusaders be arriving shortly at my door and D) has Mueller Finally found the smoking gun and Trump is on some Soviet Aeroflot to Moscow. It's a short debate, because, my anxiety level is usually so high if I don’t find out what might be happening I might just have a stroke. I have tried NOT to look at the news after 6 pm, even the local news, nor read anything from Facebook, because, when I do, I can feel insomnia creeping and flowing into my bloodstream and eventually affecting my heart to beat at a jump-jive rhythm and I can actually hear the sounds of millions of anguished humans shouting in my brain. I know I suffer from Trump Syndrome and am trying my best to not become a victim.

There is often an idea that rushes ahead of all the other terrible and horrible events of the day before or actually that day, and I will blog about it. I mean, one could sit at the computer and for the next two months write about one of the worst moments in history and still have more time to complain. I have promised myself, to NEVER BE SILENT, and if any of my rantings are ever read by the future generation of Americans who are living in a peaceful post-Trump world, I want them to know how hard I tried to have a voice, make a move and push for change.


But today, I started my day a little differently. I first went to Facebook to try and discover what bull shit Mark Zuckerberg and company permitted to be printed, to read, just how much anti-democracy hate was still printed, and to witness just how gullible and ignorant 40% of Americans can be. And then, this URGE hit me…FUCK those people…and I began to rant and rage and immediately shared way too many of my opinions regarding the postings about the Putin Republican Party/the Log Cabin Republicans who think no one cares that they are gay because they money/the WWE like crowds most likely paid with red hates by the  Trump Propagandists to demonstrate the use of their middle fingers/the FOX anarchists/ and of course the Progressive intellectuals who still believe civility is the answer to a bunch of Fascists. So for those of you who follow me, thank you, but today's BLOG is brought to you by the letter P…as in pissed off, and the letter A…at all of the ASSHOLES!