Friday, August 24, 2018

get, gone

I tried, really did, thought what else can I say regarding the disaster/horror/apocalyptic political environment in which I find myself living. I walked away from my computer in the morning, casually looked at my phone, resist as much Talking Head TV as possible, but as the day slowly lingered on, and on and ON, as perhaps an addict might, I craved just one more peek into the tumult, the treason, the terror just outside my safe space. And it took only a few minutes to satisfy my angst, my frustration, my NEED to try and make a difference. I never have “free based” anything, but I am told free basing makes the high almost immediate, and the euphoria a gift to cherish. But then all of that expires and the need, no the desire to do it again returns.  So, after catching up on the World Of Trump via too many inconvenient conveniences, here I am at my computer with a Blog…a late Friday, August 24, 2018, version of ranting and raving of wishing and hoping, and that fucking waiting for true Justice to wipe away anything Trump! This Blog is more a bunch of thoughts of how come, and what if’s…

How come a sitting President cannot be indicted? If the Founding Fathers of this nation did not want Royalty to lead the country, and if their intent was for the common man to decide upon the leader, and if they hoped that from the masses would emerge a hero, a leader;WHO, no matter how brilliant, intelligent, charismatic (not Trump, indeed), then why treat this person and this position as someone or something above and beyond reproach? I am flummoxed at the idea that a sitting President can remain a criminal until his term has ended. I know, I know, there is that clause about Impeachment, but the sad matter of facts that provision was also based on the fact that this nation would remain a country repeating its “Checks and Balances,” that our Constitution proposed as law. So, if the sitting President cannot be indicted, and the Majority Party will not Impeach him, it seems that we the common man are doomed to be duped by a despot, and permit he or she to lawlessly govern our nation…It is beyond my comprehension!

And speaking of the Majority Party, sitting on their hands, why are we not wondering why their asses have not moved one bit to free their hands and have also stifled any reasonable attempt to discover the truth. A long time ago when all of this hideous GOP behavior began, I remarked in a few Blogs, that Putin and his chums admitted to having hacked both the DNC and RNC Internet sites. At the time I shouted via all CAPS, that the inaction by the Republicans was partly due to them trying to pass a Christian Conservative agenda, but in fact, Mitch McConnell being so sly and sinister understood that he and his GOP goons were also under the blackmailed thumb of Putin. And now with so much evidence, so many witches being caught with their broomsticks, so many discoveries regarding polling places and the election, it has become even more apparent to me that the Putin has some might excellent, MIGHTY FINE juice on the Republican leadership and Party. So how come no one is looking into that scheme. Am I to believe that each and every Republican politician hates America so much that they permit praise of Putin, or have the Republican leadership laid down the law, that there is so much dirt, on the Grand Old Party’s bosses, that EVERYONE will be implicated if that ship sinks.


We have witnessed more unbelievable actions, more unmentionable behaviors, more dirty politics in these past two months, and are still waiting and wondering when will it end…I don’t get it…and I don’t understand why we can’t GET it over with!