Wednesday, July 31, 2019

my love

There can no longer be permitted any confines and constrictions, contradictions, or the will of someone to choose the truth or consequences of love and how it is defined. How and whom, where and when, how deeply, longingly, and honestly you love is a unique feature, nature provides, and is nurtured by integrity, empathy, emotion, soul and conscience.

Love is love, and only when YOU are in love can you tell the truth from the false, the real from the fake, and no matter what, human beings, acting as a demi-God, try as they may try to promote their own sick agendas and propaganda…YOU are the true owner of the love you give and receive.

Joe is the love of my life, my husband, and I am his husband, and the family we have created IS blessed by my God, my Family, my Community, and for me that is all that matters. And for all of the Americans who have never really experienced true love because they have been TOLD how to love, and thus who are afraid of mine…what a pathetic lot you have become, and what an even more pathetic lot in life you are stuck with.

As the Hebrew saying is stated: Ani L’Dodi, V’Dodi Li…I am my Beloved and My beloved for Mine
In this time when hate abounds, we all need to let those we love, to understand it is without restriction, be it self-imposed by some false punishment of a loveless religious ritual or one inching closer by others who know nothing but rot and ruin. I love you Joe one man to another man, and will fight to my last breath, anyone who thinks our love is not as special and eternally as equal as the universe permits!