Monday, July 1, 2019

Stonewall

“People are people so why should it be You and I should get along so awfully”
The Stonewall riots were a series of spontaneous, violent demonstrations by members of the gay community against a police raid that began in the early morning hours of June 28, 1969, at the Stonewall Inn in the Greenwich Village neighborhood of Manhattan, New York City. Sometimes, just when you consider, you might continue to permit the bully to beat you down, thinking what choices do I REALLY have…something internal, something so raw, so rough and tough, so burning and churning like the lava under the earth, that an eruption within your soul begins, and the matter of the fact is that YOU DO MATTER!

“So we're different colours. And we're different creeds And different people have different needs It's obvious you hate me Though I've done nothing wrong I never even met you So what could I have done”
Perhaps you considered your God as a fearful deity, powerful enough to create the universe but powerless in controlling how you love, who you love, and why you love. So, pretending that it is your God, that you are protecting, rather than admitting it IS YOUR own PROJECTION of ignorance, or fear, or desires, you create the bad guy, the OTHER, and suddenly hate arises, wrapped in some kind of invented religious voodoo, and there IS all the justification you need or want, to linger in a phobia!

“Now you're punching and you're kicking And you're shouting at me I'm relying on your common decency
So far it hasn't surfaced But I'm sure it exists It just takes a while to travel From your head to your fist”
50 years ago, a demographic group of Americans , defined, once upon a time as having psychological issues, being anti God, (any one’s God), and of course recruiters of sin and debauchery, woke up to the fact that, IN FACT, the invented problem, proposed by insecure, uneducated, pariah’s of society themselves, was nothing but a sham! And finally, all the denial over years of being screamed and scammed into believing the lives they were living were a menace to society, and NOT their OWN true selves…The Stonewall Inn Riots began… It is now July 1, 2019, and within the 50 years of the first real rebellion for the LGBTQ community to find freedom and equality, we still find, that the truth is still difficult for some to reveal, who instead pretend that REVELATIONS in a Bible supersede the nature of being human! People are people! (verses from the song People are People/Martin Lee Gore)

I am an American, I am a Human, I have Empathy, I have Emotions, I Will Never, EVER Again Remain Silent!