Monday, March 29, 2021

ENUCHS

 It is Passover. As I eat everything Matzo, trying hard to ignore the many years of guilt from my mother, as to what is and what IS NOT Pesach approved, I randomly think about those earlier eons when the story of Passover had been in the present, rather than a tale, of the past. So, naturally, subjects related to Egypt, creep into my mind as I either spread jam on a piece of Streit’s unsalted Matzo (I know, many of us have our favorite brand) OR as I once more combine Matzo and eggs for breakfast, counting down the mornings until this holiday ends! I had been watching the news when I chomped into the Matzo (somehow it always seems stale) when I noticed Teddy (I see Jesus in my house), Cruz, all dressed in his going to war against Young Immigrant Kids at the Texas border, having some kind of assault rifle as he was dressed like a duck hunter!

 

As an aside, a real HUMAN said: “They like to pretend the Rio Grande is dangerous so they can get all gussied up in their fancy camo gear & ride in boats with guns,” said Annie Hartnett, a writer. “Here’s me and some friends birdwatching on the Rio last weekend. It’s not dangerous. There is no crisis. Great birdwatching, though!” (The Independent) I digress, so…back to Egypt and thoughts about Pharaohs and power. Pharaohs had power and harems and wanted to maintain their power wanted to seem more macho and masculine, so just to keep any real man from becoming more of a stud; Pharaohs also had a plethora of  EUNUCH’S (A eunuch is a man who has been castrated. Throughout history, castration often served a specific social function. The earliest records for intentional castration to produce eunuchs are from the Sumerian city of Lagash in the 21st century BC.

 

It dawned on me, just then, when Teddy (Please insult my wife and father, as I insult my kids) Cruz (and his 17 other Texas Republican INSURRECTIONISTS who joined him in playing Militia), that in fact, he and all of the ass licking, turd munching GOP spineless self-loathing Republicans, such as Little Lindsey, Randy (I wanna be a real doctor) Paul, Josh (Lets storm the Capitol) Hawley, Tommy (forget I have an Ivy League degree) Cotton, Jimmy (Shower, what shower) Jordan Matt (My dad has money and I now have no DUI charge) Gaetz (et al) HAVE BECOME EUNUCH’S in the please pick me, pick TRUMP HAREM! I mean think about it…enjoy another piece of Matzo!