Friday, March 12, 2021

One day more or less

 I took a day off from ranting and raving, posturing and pouting, writing a blog, and pretending that Bull Shit, was not falling from the sky like nuclear waste, acid rain, or toxic waste from fossil fuels. So much to notice, and yet, yesterday, I refused to look, for no other reason, except, I just could not open my eyes, and clutter my brain. I knew that the NEWS would flow and flounder, reek of raw sewage, spread like the first scratch of poison ivy upon the flesh; but as far as Thursday, March 10, 2021, was concerned, all that STUFF could just rain, but not on my parade.

 

But one day away from the fray, news less and thus noiseless, avoiding the slightest hint of Republican hypocrisy, Republican denial, Republican pompous pretend righteousness, Republican repugnancy,  just meant that reentering the fray included THAT MUCH more Bull Shit upon which and into which I had to tread, to try and steer my moral compass in the right direction! (Not the Right Wing of Political folly).

 

So, while I was gone, Texas Republicans, are planning mass extinctions, by not extending mask instructions…Trump claimed credit for COVID Vaccine, rather than the murder of over 530, 000 Americans…NO single Republican desired to assist the public in regaining their health and welfare, and instead just played politics with the lives of even the fools who voted them into office…Republican Domestic Terrorist Donors seemed happy to provide more dollars to people like Marjory Taylor Greene and Josh Hawley because inciting a riot to murder policemen is a seemingly Republican value… HMMM. All I seemed to miss was more death and dying on behalf of the GOP, kind of sad!