Friday, June 26, 2015

Bristol the Pistol

Bristol Palin, daughter of former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin (R), announced in a blog post Thursday that she is pregnant. Palin wrote that she shared the news "sooner than I ever expected due to the constant trolls who have nothing better to talk about." Palin wrote that the pregnancy "has been, and will be, a huge disappointment to my family" and asked for privacy."Honestly, I’ve been trying my hardest to keep my chin up on this one," Palin wrote. "At the end of the day there’s nothing I can’t do with God by my side, and I know I am fully capable of handling anything that is put in front of me with dignity and grace.” (Huff Post Politics)

Dearest Bristol, what pistol you are Bristol! Hon, you love yourself some menz, and it don’t matter if you say I do standing in front of the minister before you you say I will do you to the man laying next to you on the bed. You go girl a second child out of wedlock, what a record for the daughter of a Grizzly Mama who swears that only daughters of single parent Negro mothers or daughters of same-sex couples are raised to bare bastard children. Now I have to wonder, Bristol do you really just ignore your parents instructions on morals and values or do they just spout all those Christian right wing tirades for sound bytes on FOX or the gun totin’ Wal-mart shoppin’klan lovin’ evangelicals who have never read the Constitution or for that matter the Bible? Or Bristol, Hon do you believe your own hype that somehow because your mother is the queen of stupid you are the princess of dumb?

Now you say the trolls will be out for you…you ever wonder why you are so damned defensive when you are called out for behavior you and your pistol packin’ Mom love to call out other folk for? Hypocrisy must be a special Palin gene!And then of course Bristol Hon suddenly you are a victim…you had sex out of wedlock,no one coerced you, you did not choose abstinence or protection and you got pregnant…no victim there except maybe common sense! You see Bristol it isn’t so much as trolling as it is letting you know your shit does smell, it smells as much as your mother’s if not more. Oh yeah Bristol, Hon the Candies Foundation paid you $262,500 to be its to be its abstinence ambassador, I just wonder when will you be paying them back for being more of an ambassador for unprotected sex?

And finally Bristol how convenient to bring God into this matter, he may be by your side, but but he had to step aside when you decided that his preachings (according to your Mama) were nothing but Sunday sermons and you were certainly not going to Sunday school when you decided to schtoop. Of course God loves you because you are human, an immature human at that, you enjoyed the sex but apparently nothing your heterosexual mother and father said (I am not sure they said anything) resonated with you about enjoying the sex with a pill or a condom. You take that dignity with you Hon, but I wonder when you will finally learn that all the poor folk, the LGBT folk, the people of color folk, also have dignity, even when they make some bad decisions. Bristol you certainly are a pistol!



No comments :