Tuesday, August 4, 2020

ABLAZE

I have permitted the evil from Trump’s lack of being nurtured, his sociopath and psychopathic childhood delusions, his narcissism, his sadly tortured life of wanting everything, never sharing and giving nothing back, maintain a grasp so strongly on my own psyche, that ever since he had been hacked into office, I find my own destiny is to counterbalance his mere existence with as much VOICE of reason as possible.  The older I get, the wiser I become, the more I see the view from my own eyes, and not from the vision of the so-called soothsayers, and shareholders of who try establishing social norms, via their own biases I only want justice and GOOD to triumph! I am blessed to have children, a husband, siblings, and friends. And each day my worried about their future seem unsurmountable, so I refuse to be SILENT! I just listened to a new song by Alanis Morrisette, called ‘Ablaze’, I have been waiting during this entire time of hypocrisy, hyperbole, hysteria, and hate for an artist to come forward and help me express the collection of frustration collected in my gut, and set free channels of hope, and love! Please read Alanis’s words, and treat yourself to her song, ‘Ablaze’


“The first thing that you’ll notice is some separation from each other
Yes it’s a lie, is that we’ve been believing since time en memorial
There was an apple, there was a snake, there was division
There was a split, there was a conflict in the fabric of life
One became two and then everyone was out for themselves
Everyone was pitted against each other; conflict ruled the realm
All our devotions and temperaments are pulled from different wells
They seem to easily forget we are made of the same cells

And this cord is unbreakable
This pilot light is there in your pocket
And this bond, beyond un-shakeable
Even if we all forget
All at the same time
All at the same time
If we forget at the same time
The tenth thing you might notice is that everyone has fantasies
Different perspectives they would likely fight over who is right and
Who is the best? Who has won? Who’s better than the other?
None of that will matter much when you return to your place in the sun
Your place in the sun
To my girl, to your innocence and fire
When you reach out, I am here hell or high water
This nest is never going away
My mission is to keep the light in your eyes To my boy, all that energy so wild
All your hues and your blues in equal measure
Your comings and your goings-away
My mission is to keep the light in your eyes ablaze
The first thing that you’ll notice is that everything is temporary
The next that you might notice is that we will always be a family
My mission is to keep the light in your eyes ablaze.” ( Ablaze/ 
Alanis Morissette)