Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Mad World

 “And I find it kinda funny, I find it kinda sad

The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had
I find it hard to tell you, I find it hard to take
When people run in circles it's a very very
Mad world, mad world
Enlarge your world
Mad world” (Mad World/Roland Orzabal)

 

"My deepest sympathy goes out to everyone who has lost a loved one. My prayers are with those who are ill or suffering. I know many people are anxious and some feel helpless. I want you to know you are not alone." (Melania Trump)----178,000 dead Americans, in this nation alone! Your husband waited and waited and waited. After waiting and waiting decided to sell some snake oil in the form of bleach, infecting disinfectant into people's bodies, touted hydroxychloroquine, oleandrin, and now untested convalescent plasma. Until the Stock Market began to get ill, DID he begin to become concerned about the health of the ECONOMY. Dear First Lady, have you canceled any of your trips to NYC to get your “hair done,” or your shopping spree, to actually visit any one of those to whom you provide your deepest sympathy. Are these the prayers similar to the thoughts and prayers, associated with the use of mass shootings in schools, theaters, concerts, or on college campuses? 

 

“Children waiting for the day, they feel good
Happy birthday, happy birthday
Made to feel the way that every child should
Sit and listen, sit and listen
Went to school and I was very nervous
No one knew me, no one knew me
Hello teacher, tell me what's my lesson
Look right through me, look right through me” (Mad World/Roland Orzabal)

"Like all of you I have reflected on the racial unrest in our country. It is a harsh reality that we are not proud of our history. I encourage people to focus on our future, while still learning from our past." "With that in mind, I'd like to call on the citizens of this country to take a moment, pause, and look at things from all perspectives. I urge people to come together in a civil manner so we can work and live up to our standard American ideals." (Melania Trump)----Dear Frist Lady, we still have thousands of children separated from their families, living in concentration camps, some molested by ICE (Federal Government employees of your husband, have you visited any one of them and witnessed the horrors of the environment in which these brown-skinned kids are trying to survive? Were you anywhere around when your husband ordered American National Guard and some kind Troops march on the protestors in Layfette Park, to disrupt a Peaceful Protest, regarding yet another murder of a person of color, or were you busy, doing your nails, or organizing the dismantling of any trace of previous First Ladies contributions to the Rose Garden?

“All around me are familiar faces
Worn out places, worn out faces
Bright and early for their daily races
Going nowhere, going nowhere
Their tears are filling up their glasses
No expression, no expression
Hide my head, I want to drown my sorrow
No tomorrow, no tomorrow”(Mad World/Roland Orzabal

 

"We all know Donald Trump makes no secret about how he feels about things. Total honesty is what we as citizens deserve from our president. Whether you like it or not, you always know what he's thinking. And that is because he's an authentic person who loves this country and its people and wants to continue to make it better."---- Dear Frist Lady, Secrets, why is it that not a single member of his Cabinet is permitted to speak under oath to the House of Representatives? Why have his tax returns been so well guarded and a mystery, if in fact as you say total honesty is what we deserve! And what is it about pardoning men like Stone and Flynn, and soon Manafort, who have truths to tell, but remain silent. And Stormy Daniels, and his affair, which he had tried to keep secret! I know English is your second language, but First Lady Trump do you understand the definition of the word HONESTY.