Friday, August 14, 2020

you say!

 “You say you want a revolution

Well, you know
We all want to change the world

You tell me that it's evolution
Well, you know
We all want to change the world

But when you talk about destruction
Don't you know that you can count me out
Don't you know it's gonna be all right?
All right, all right” (Revolution/John Lennon)

 

“Just as the SEALs surmounted obstacles to bring Osama bin Laden to justice, so too would the Martin County School system find a way to provide parents with a meaningful choice of in-person instruction or continued distance learning.” Gov. Ron DeSantis

 

"These football players are very young, strong people, and physically, I mean they're physically in extraordinary shape,"  "So they're not going to have a problem, you're not going to see people, you know, could there be? Could it happen? But I doubt it. Pres. Donald Trump

 

“We can debate and argue all day of why and why not,” “The fact is, the amount of professionals that give the reason why we should, I can find the exact same amount of professionals that say why we shouldn’t.” “…in light of the current events when it comes to the sentiment and/or hatred toward law enforcement,” an apparent reference to nationwide protests over police brutality this summer, that it would be better if officers’ voices were not muffled behind masks and that citizens’ faces were not obscured.-Sheriff Billy Woods/Marion County Florida.

 

Sometimes, I must bite my tongue, really hard so my upper teeth leave an indentation on the top part of said tongue. I must induce the feeling of the pressure of TMJ, as my jaw locks NOT permitting me to expound upon the AUDACIOUS, LUDACRIOUS, FECKLESS, but FEARFUL resentment people in political power toward our kids, you kids, you and me. And YET, these people exist, wielding great power and influence, and provide enough feed for the stupid, who when they hear the dog whistle gather around for more vitals, even though their VITALES are at stake!