Thursday, August 27, 2026

Are they dumb as dirt?

  

I believe that a percentage of MAGA, perhaps a very large percentage of MAGA, are bigots and racists. I believe that whatever percentage of Tech Bros and Billionaires who support MAGA have zero conscience and only thrive on greed and gluttony, they may or may not be bigots or racists, because all they are focused on is their bottom line, and they seem to be willing to partake in any action that may fuck over anyone who is not them. And I wholeheartedly believe that a very, very large percentage of MAGA are, to put it precisely, DUMB AS DIRT!  For example:

MAGA woman opposes polio vaccine because polio mysteriously ended after the vaccine was invented. “There hasn’t been a case of polio in how many years? Since 1960?” The vaccine came into wide distribution in 1961. (LGBTQ Nation)

This MAGA thing has demonstrated the perfect MAGA response to science, medicine, and facts, which is “if I can’t understand it, then it is wrong. “I need no facts, just my own fiction.” Dumb as dirt is exactly what the Trump Reich is counting on. Just let the ignorant inherit the United States, and they will have no idea they have been perfect dummies to be manipulated.

And it is not just the blatant disregard for education; nope, these same MAGA morons seem to believe that if you use the word America in a sentence, then somehow you are the essence of Patriotism. And once again the Trump Reich knows how to play these MAGA morons as major fools.

Trump signs order to rename Lake Ontario 'Lake America' amid Canada trade war. And early on in his second Reich, Trump signed an Executive order to rename the Gulf of Mexico the Gulf of America! Uh-Huh, call it Lake America or Gulf of America, and if you have a problem with that, then you AIN’T a real American!