Friday, August 21, 2026

I do wonder!

 NOTHING ABOUT TRUMP AND NATALIE HARP IS NORMAL. Republicans are melting down after Jon Ossof commented on the president’s strange relationship with his aide (Rolling Stone)

I must first state that why anyone could or would want to work for Trump amazes me, unless, that is, they too lack morals and values and any iota of a conscience. This amazement includes those in his Cabinet, those who fundraise for him, and those who have made him into some kind of Cult Leader!

All I know about Natalie Harp is that she seems to have an obsession with a found-guilty rapist, a felon, a found fraudster, and a person who has been mentioned thousands of times within the secretive Epstein Files… and because of that, Ms. Harp has demonstrated nothing but loathing for ethical and human standards of life. That alone stinks to high Heaven!

I would give a shit about Ms. Harp’s adoration for Trump if, in fact, Trump were just a regular citizen. I could give a shit about this adoration for Trump if Trump were not a married man who is permitted to be the go-to guy by the hypocrites of the American Christian Nationalists, who love to pretend to be Pro-Family.

But that ain’t the case, and in fact, the facts of the case prove that Trump is once again playing the part of a lecherous old man who inhales misogyny and perversion. And once again, Trump no longer has to hide in the shadows regarding his gross intentions.

And then we suddenly see Melania pop out of her hiding place. Melania Trump Returns to Public View After 32 Days With ‘I Heard You Missed Me?’ Joke. (Yahoo)

First, no one missed you, Melania. Secondly, amazingly, you reappear just when even the stupid MAGAs become suspicious of the Trump-Harp relationship. And third, how much did the Trump ass lickers have to pay you to reappear and actually hold his hand?

When the Republicans and Trump are interfering with my life, with who I love, with how I live, with my freedoms, my choices, I IMMEDIATELY will respond with what the fuck and who the fuck is Natalie Harp, and what the fuck is Trump’s real relationship with her?