“President Donald Trump said, “I’m allowed to destroy the country,” during a bizarre press event he held last Friday to speak about the Supreme Court’s ruling against his international tariffs. “I’m even allowed to impose a foreign country-destroying embargo. I can embargo. I can do anything I want,” Trump said during the event, Mediaite reported. “I am allowed to cut off any and all trade or business with that same country. In other words, I can destroy the trade. I can destroy the country! … I’m allowed to destroy the country.” (LGBTQ Nation)
Anyone with intelligence, awareness, and a conscience want to argue with this? You may be miffed, you may have a pain in your gut, you may want to scream, but even so, once you have experienced all of that, look closely at all of the crimes, corruption, felonies, farces, and fuck ups, created by Trump, and so far, very little to no consequences coming his way.
The Supreme Court has granted Trump almost total immunity for his illegal and unConstitional actions; the spineless, lacking backbones and balls, Republican majority cowers in the corners and has not applied stopgap actions, and for the most part, most of the Media placates Trump for fear that they may not be invited to the Oval Office!
Trump has a track record of destroying our country, and the same statistics apply to destroying any other nation he deems bad for his ego. No one in the Trump Reich dares to try to stop him; Republicans prefer their professional power over the power for the people, and with a few lower-court judges actually demonstrating legal courage, Trump has had easy access to destroy anything he touches.