The guy who is the official pedophile protector, Todd Blanche, is suddenly a man of morals, faith, and Christian values. The man who refused to spend any amount of quality time with the victims of pedophiles and alleged rapists, the guy who has prioritized protecting Trump and the Epstein Pedophiles, the guy who has placed children and parents in American concentration camps, suddenly pretends he is some kind of Pro-Life advocate, some kind of Christian!
And then, on top of that, these so-called Christian faith leaders, who have remained VERY silent regarding the delay and refusal to provide the American public with the names of those who sexually abused innocent girls, are somehow very Christian in their faith when it comes to abortion, but seem to give zero Christian fucks about Pedophiles, and Pedophilia!
I wish I was surprised; I wish I was shocked…but instead, I am just pissed that once again, those who profess to be Christian just pick and choose which values to prioritize and which morals to ignore!