Thursday, October 29, 2015

GOP Gleanings

Gleanings from a Debacle called a GOP Debate…
NO/NADA/ZILCH government is the best kind of government according to Dr. Carson. Yeppers government is way too big and needs to be stopped just like the college professors who might espouse their First Amendment rights and talk too much of the Progressive Liberal mumble jumble on Campus. Or the ladies who asked for rape and now don’t want the gift that God bestowed on them, pregnancy. Government needs to be more accepting of its citizens except if those citizens do not pray to the kind of Jesus with which Ben Carson is most comfortable. Tithing 10% is a gift that keeps on giving, and giving that way to the government makes you a better Christian…ERRR, UMMM,I mean American.

If I am a millionaire and take in millions from PAC”s that is different than being the kind of millionaire who is just self-serving and greedy. If you make millions and try to pay me, your marionette, to run for office those millions are the kind of money that make a difference. There is a divide of wealth but it is not the fault of the GOP supported politicians who have permitted EXXON to pollute the Earth, or Monsanto to pollute the human body, or the Koch’s to undermine democracy. Nope those millions are not spent to oppose freedoms for the underclass, just to keep them UNDER.

The main (lame in Sarah Palin-ese) street press is a friend of the Democrats. If I am remiss in doing my Senatorial job because I want to be president and I don’t show up for work BIG DEAL. Who asked a biased newspaper to notice? If I was on the Board or a spokesman for a shyster supplement company and my picture is on their website, you are blaming me for them using my name, and bio on their advertisement? If you dare to challenge me on the hideous and ridiculous comments I make during my campaign based on heresy Sean Hannity picked up from website created to make people to look really stupid, you have some nerve!

I may have gone bankrupted a a few times, okay maybe more times…who hasn’t. I may have taken my corporation to the woodshed and laid off thousands of workers…tough times call for someone else to take the blame. I shut the down the government because I can and if the economy went bad…my bad!


In the state of Colorado a GOP debate maybe one question about open carry, maybe a few God Bless America responses to how The Founding fathers and Jesus approve of militias.In the state of Colorado where two mass shootings, Columbine and Aurora decimated lives of the innocent, and not one GOP personality could provide any comment on the lawlessness of uncontrolled gun control!