Saturday, October 22, 2016

Highway 67

It seemed I just stared to travel Route 66. I set my navigation, on October 21, 2015, ready to enjoy the adventures sure to come my way. I knew it would take a whole year to complete this part of my life’s journey, but a year used seem a long, long time, and I was going to relish every 52, 5600 minutes of it. Then before I knew it, or maybe realized it, I took an exit and somehow landed on Highway 67. Lots of the same scenery, but I know that mystery awaits, mayhem will mingle with magic. Surprises, suspense, will find me both sure footed, confused then confident. We seek a horizon, but can never be content knowing there is so much more at the ready for us to attain. So glad to have my family and friends at my side as I place one foot in front of the other, on my newest journey.


Thanks to everyone for the love and support!