Friday, October 7, 2016

Whenever a FACADE

Whenever I listen to the quasi-journalists and-and entertainment reporters pretending to understand politics, clamoring about who was victorious in something called a presidential or vice-presidential debate, (which in fact is nothing but a side show of a very poorly run circus), I have to make sure that indeed no food found footing in my stomach for at least the five previous hours. To even hear some self-important cable news folk declare Mike Pence was the winner of the VP burlesque show is puke-able (nothing worse than dry heaves). For me there is only two reasons anyone might consider Pence a winner; he looks a white-haired clone of Ronald Reagan, seemingly the handsome GUY for the job AND, his lies were crisp, pristine, precise, and danced demeaning to anyone with intelligence. Tim Kaine, had facts, ideas, and common sense, but he looked like the guy you might cheat off of in chemistry exam. It is about the facade regarding politics in the US in the year 2016.

Whenever I hear reports that THIS time, Donald Trump is studying hard for the next variety show between he and Hillary, I have to make sure no food or drink is in my mouth as it would certainly fly like shrapnel from my lips to anyone around me. I begin to imagine, the study material for Trump to include: old Henny Youngman jokes, Fart Jokes for the Potty, Treasured quotes by Adolph Hitler, How to Pick Up a Babe in Three Easy Steps, Parade Magazine’s Best Lies of the Twentieth Century, Notes from the Marque De Sade, and the lyrics to the Russian National Anthem. I also avoid any kind of food, due to the high percentage of joking it could cause me, when Trump’s marionettes tell, the talking heads from ANY News Network, he is now Trump 2.0. It is about the facade, the bling, and that porch light shimmering on a summer night, attracting overzealous bugs!


Whenever I hear about Ted Cruz talking to Jesus, yet once again and deciding after he prayed to Jesus he has the Christian wherewithal to support Trump, I am glad I fasted, for not only would I be puking my guts out I would also be demonstrating a whole lot of diarrhea. And then I think about Mrs. Senator Ted Cruz, Heidi. I first thought how humiliated Heidi must be to think that Jesus crept into her bedroom whispering to her that ONLY Teddy was the anointed one. How flummoxed Daddy Cruz must have felt because before Jesus visited Heidi, he had some happy hour cocktails with Raphael, reminding Raphael that his son is the next coming of the Lord. Then I thought NOPE, the three of them are all Cons, and this got out-conned by King of Snake Oil sales. And then I read that if Teddy Boy wants to run for anything from Texas, he had better sell his soul(If there is anything left of it) to the Trump Campaign. A facade, a crumbling, creepy, corrupt FACADE!