Thursday, October 13, 2016

Ivanka, dear

Dear Ivanka,
Dear Ivanka Trump Kushner, you don’t know me, but during this election I have become very familiar with you. I worry about you Ivanka, my concerns stem from being a father and having children of my own and discovering how your father raised you and your siblings. My concerns Ivanka, dear, are in regards to your upbringing and your assumption (as many COMMON people assume), that the family dynamics in which you were nurtured have been misconstrued as seeming functional, when in fact they ARE observed by the norm as disturbingly DYSFUNCTIONAL. I know you are the mother of three children, and Ivanka, dear, I worry, that you might actually try to implement the same alarming habits you learned from your father onto your own kids. I am thinking about you Ivanka, dear, and of course the future of your children.

Ivanka, dear, fathers should love ALL of their children, and certainly feel proud of each and every unique feature his child possess. But Ivanka, dear, lets be clear, there comes a time when sitting on daddy’s lap and licking at his neck while he caresses your butt cheeks, is kind of yucky and a no-no (at least in the 20th and 21st centuries.) A newly pubescent girl does not need ANY one fondling her breasts or ass; especially if that any ONE is called DAD. Now, many a dad will brag about how attractive his daughters are, but Ivanka, dear, I am not sure there are many fathers who would brag about dating his own daughter if she was not his OWN daughter! AND Ivanka, dear, the only fathers who have called their own daughters a “Piece of Ass,” are most likely in jail or live in a very monitored environment.


I worry for you Ivanka because living in an Ivory Tower is not always the safest place to reside while growing up. But I worry even more Ivanka, dear, and here is why! Often times we hear that many daughters marry men who have the same traits as their father. I am hoping and the evangelicals (who seem to love your dad say) I pray that Jared does not copy all the traits of your father. I worry, Ivanka, dear, for all of your children, but mostly for your daughter. And one more worry Ivanka, dear, i am sure your father has no time for your son’s (after all they are Jewish boys), but do you permit your father alone time with your daughter?????