Monday, February 12, 2018

To pee or not to pee

I woke up heading to the bathroom to pee. I passed my phone sitting in its charger stand, on the dresser right before the entrance to my bathroom, I stopped, hesitating for mere seconds, doing the “gee I have to go to the bathroom really bad dance” jiggling from one foot to the other foot, but was still mesmerized for a moment thinking I saw the latest news from CNN that Trump was arrested. I really had to pee, but the joy that justice might have discovered the road to the White House, I still stared at the phone fighting off that strong urge to find the toilet and release the liquid toxins from yesterday, thinking the VERY ‘Yuge’ toxin for the past year was also flushed down the toilet. Nature has a way of winning and with a dash I JUST made it to the porcelain throne, feeling all kinds of satisfaction physically, but still confused emotionally. The flush of the toilet, the washing of the hands the rush to then phone, and THEN the disappointment of being a 68 year old man who needs reading glasses to see anything smaller then 20pt print. Of course Trumps name was all over my notifications, none of it the good news that he was out of office, just more of the bull shit and authoritarian news regarding his and his minions attempt to turn thins nation into a hybrid of banana republic fascist communism governance.

If it had been an SNL or Onion story I would have laughed reading how ICE is now dragging people off buses and from churches or Wal-Marts demanding to see their papers (you know like SS did in Germany, WHILE, all the WHILE Trumps son in law Jared, still has a semi security clearance and the now ex-secretary to John Kelly never passed his security clearance. So who is more dangerous to this nation, then guys in $3000 suits who read high level classified materials or the men and women in t-shirts and jeans, who are just trying to live a life for food and shelter for their families. And then I read that once again the Fascist Enablers known as the GOP are still insisting that DACA will pass as long as we build the Trump Wall, thinking the real threat to this nation are not those who cross the Rio Grande, but the who fly under the radar in private jets from any or all Russian friendly airports.

Each day, I was up and wonder, either, has the next Nuclear war started (Lets not be fooled the Russian have begun World War Three with the hacking, bribery and blackmail) or have the concentration camps been established for anyone Stephen Miller finds disgusting. And then I pee, wash up eat breakfast, beg myself to NOT watch the news, and worry when will this end!