Wednesday, October 21, 2020

It's My Party

 “It's my party, and I'll cry if I want to

Cry if I want to, cry if I want to
You would cry too if it happened to you” (It’s My Party/Leslie Gore)

 

The Pope has decided that same-sex relationships will not collapse heaven and culminate in Jesus falling into hell. But “Of Jesse”, Amy Barrett, has demonstrated time and time again, that the GAYS are the true Demons of the world and she has been on committees whose decision to ban the GAY is a real thing! So ya’ gotta wonder, which Catholic do you believe in?

 

Rudy was Borak-ed by Sasha Baron Cohen, and in the midst of this parody, actually thought he would be partying hardy with an underage girl. All hot and bothered hands down his pants, Rudy the master of nothing but bating, thought that the good old days of Jeffrey Epstein/Dershowitz/and Trump were back again, was willing to UNDERAGE AGAIN! All that bluster about Hunter Biden, being a naughty boy, and poor demented and full of dementia Rudy, in reality, the pedophile du jour! Ya’ gotta wonder what “of Jesse,” Amy Barrett’s cult-like a religious cult would think of this behavior! Perhaps, if a man says it is good then she would as a good Handmaid look the other way!

 

And Super Spreader Donnie the Douche, is still into Herd immunity, as long as his own brand of beef is not one of that Herd, and he is out and about spreading the cheer of COVID! Donnie walked off the set of 60 minutes, in a huff, no one really knowing why, but perhaps Leslie Stahl was too much woman for Trump to cope with. And Donnie is supposedly prepping for the next so-called DEBATE, the one where supposedly the mics can be silenced…but we will have to wait for that fiasco, because if anything Trump follows no rules but the ones he establishes and then changes and then forgets and then remembers and then refuses to believe. But “Of Jesse,” Amy Barrett, won’t care, because if she is on the Supreme Court, she and the two other harassers of women, Kav and Clarence, and the other religious hypocrite Alito along with the guy who should have been Merit Garland, will still destroy the democratic process and somehow allow Trump to reign supreme!

 

“It's my party, and I'll cry if I want to
Cry if I want to, cry if I want to
You would cry too if it happened to you” (It’s My Party/Leslie Gore) Today, at 71 years of age, I have never had to celebrate my life, which has had so much good in it, all the while fearing all the bad looming, lurking, and licking its evil lips to try and deny any future of promise, and peace, purpose, reason, and rhyme!