Friday, October 2, 2020

Nothing

 After the DEBACLE, errantly named the First Presidential Debate, I grew so full of remorse, and true anger, I had to take time and wonder, exactly what could or might, would, or will come next. I, the next day, had time off from my summer part-time job, and honestly, HAD TOO MUCH TIME, to perseverate, ruminate, and have that pit in my stomach take root, and branch out to all locales of my physical body and emotional soul. One who always bragged about never being SILENT, I suddenly felt all kinds of emotions that normally should have been placed on paper but instead plummeted inward, and an overwhelming sense of doom became the maestro of my mind and body; having it all played in a grave tempo. All that sounded in my mind was a dirge: A dirge is a somber song or lament expressing mourning or grief, such as would be appropriate for performance at a funeral. And so, I relegated my rant and raves to run rampant in my mind and did not write a blog. 

 

No need to recall or regurgitate all of the toxic rubbish, rushing like a tsunami from the entire sweaty, bloated face of a sociopath, interested in no one or nothing but himself, the Talking Heads, the Journalists, even that weirdest of American describing themselves as undecided voter had their 15-minutes of fame, and either in direct horror, denial, disgust, or oblivion of the truth, responded, reminded and recalled the TRAVESTY. All of Trump’s complete evil laid heavy within my gut.

 

And, now today, we hear that Trump and Melania, have tested positive, with the Chinese Flu, The Democrat Hoax, the Pelosi/Schumer/Soros Medical Coup…Unmasked, almost the entire Trump Crime Family, and the Entrails of Enablers, sitting in the audience, almost as if to prove the point, there “AIN'T NOTHIN' TO SEE HERE” botoxed smirks, providing a MIDDLE FINGER to the Cleveland Clinic, and the American public tried to provide fodder to the foibles and fiction that COVID, happens only to the average American and is not something anyone Trump needs to deal with. (And a HUGE shame toward the Cleveland Clinic for permitting no masks) And TODAY, October 2, 2020, we hear that the WHO’S WHO of Trump-Light Zone, have tested positive. AS IF…THE SHOCK OF IT ALL...THE SURPRISE…Oh, Mother Nature, you always get the last word do you not!

 

There is a song from the play ‘A Chorus Line’, called Nothing (Edward Kleban) "This man is nothing! This course is nothing! If you want something, Go find another class. Six months later I heard that Karp had died. And I dug right down to the bottom of my soul... And cried. 'Cause I felt... nothing.