Friday, October 30, 2020

junior

 Beeves or Butthead, because I never know which one Junior or Erik, truly is, but for my blog let’s say that Butthead (Junior Trump), is trying desperately to make his father look like a normal idiot, by boasting that deaths from COVID are nothing to get so concerned about. 

Donald Trump Jr. falsely claimed Thursday that COVID-19 deaths have dwindled to "almost nothing," despite there being around 1000 reported in the United States the same day. In an interview on Fox News' “The Ingraham Angle," the president's son said that medical experts who have been talking about a surge in cases are "truly morons." "It's gone to almost nothing," he repeated, adding that the U.S. is "outperforming Europe in a positive way."

 

I admit, I have become a bit OCD regarding anything Trump/all of the spineless GOP politicians/the entire Trump Cabinet, Family and Business sub-humans/the Hypocrites calling themselves Evangelical Christians/ the 1%Domestic Donor Class whose desires include paying no taxes, creating both a Theocracy and Autocracy form of Government/the Republican Governors who refuse to permit enough Voter Drop Off Boxes, or recognize the science behind controlling the spread of the CORNOAVIRUS, by refusing to insist on masks, social distancing or tracking and tracing…I admit, ever since Trump, has been designated a Russian Asset, and was hacked into office, I have NOT stopped my tirades and militant machinations to let truth reign supreme, rather have it die in a Trump/MAGA gutter. I will not remain SILENT, nor ignore the fact that when democracy dies so will freedoms, equality, morals, values, laws, and rights, all of which WILL permit a DYSTOPIAN DERANGED Government to emerge, led by a wanna’ be DICTATOR. Less than a week and all the kinds of crazy we have suffered through prior seem petty and paltry, as to the magnitude of UGLY awaiting us. And there is so much to SCREAM about…but today when I listened to a spoiled brat, a fraud, a nothing if not the son of a Reality Star, who only is relevant because of his father’s mental instability, explain that even the death of one person due to COVID-19 “ain’t no big deal,” I MUST explode, because if I don’t I will implode.

 

Junior Trump is a disgrace. His family is a disgrace, those who support him are a disgrace. If you vote for Junior’s father you are a disgrace. And I suppose you too consider even one death from COVID-19 NO BIG DEAL, then your life, like JUNIOR TRUMP, is so void of humanity, and one must ask, how do you live with yourself!