Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Congressman I didn't know, Mountain

 An official in the Massachusetts Republican State Committee believes he got COVID-19 at the White House Hanukkah party he attended earlier this month. “No one can ever say for sure exactly where they got it, but I’ll say this: Before the party, I was in perfectly good health,” Tom Mountain, the vice chairman for MassGOP, told the Boston Globe this weekend. “Three days later, I was in the hospital with COVID, and it was all downhill from there.” Mountain, who also heads the Newton Republican City Committee, said attendants had to wear masks to enter the Dec. 9 party but that “hardly anyone was wearing masks” when inside. He tested positive after returning to Massachusetts. “I didn’t listen to the warnings of my own family, and now I’m paying the price,” he told the Globe. He said he’s been hospitalized at Brigham and Women’s twice for the virus this month and almost had to be put on a ventilator both times.  Mark Garsbeyn/Boston Globe

 

I will repeat this part of the article…“I didn’t listen to the warnings of my own family, and now I’m paying the price,” he told the Globe. And what in the world is the rest of this nation supposed to do with this retort? What are we supposed to do when AFTER-THE-FACT, NAYSAYERS, stop saying NAY, because they have been hit by hard facts, and their IRRATIONAL reality, becomes a ruinous, raucous infectious infamy out to attack them! Should I shed a BOO-HOO, or a YOU Go Dude, because NOW you have a level of intelligence because NOW, YOU have personally suffered the consequences of the chaos you preferred as making perfect sense!

 

So, Congressman Tom Mountain, what is it you want to tell the over 300,000 DEAD Americans, their surviving sons daughters, husbands, or wives? What is it you want to tell the millions of Americans WHO JUST HAD TO TRAVEL over the holidays, because all along people like YOU Congressman Tom Mountain, pooh-poohed, the voracity of this virus, and somehow thought Trump knew better than, SAY, ANYONE, WITH A BRAIN! Sorry, not sorry you got the Chinese Flu, Congressman, but what pisses me off, even more, is the amount of time Medical Staff/Health Professionals/ Front Line Workers who had to NOT only risk their lives to help you survive, but had to use valuable resources, that might NOT be available for people, YOU KNOW, who actually have common sense, and had been conned by a CON MAN!