Saturday, December 12, 2020

Crisis Cabinet

 I heard the comment, CRISIS CABINET, spoken on Nicolle Wallace’s MSNBC show Deadline White House, and I had a moment of “OF COURSE”! “OF COURSE”! it makes sense as to who and why Biden/Harris has sought out to lead this nation through what is currently a Category Four Hurricane transition, one in which the eyewall has not even made landfall. Trump is making as certain as he can to leave a scorched earth devastating dearth of NOTHINGNESS, for Biden/Harris, hoping that by doing so, he can get his usual last bit of punishment and spite to play out. His retribution, his shattered ego, his inability to place no one but himself first, are playing out, and HIS fuck this country and those who live in it (even you MAGA/COVID-19 DENIERS).

 

So, like that preverbal whack on the side of the head, when I heard the words “CRISIS CABINET” my entire opinion of liking or disliking the names nominated changed instantly, because instantly I realized that without those of prior experience, higher intelligence, and education, and knowledge of the wayward ways of government, IN FACT, Trump’s plot to kneecap Biden/Harris would work too perfectly!

 

I mean, its enough that few GOP has even acknowledged the President and Vice President-Elect, and that McConnell and his Flying Monkey buddy Kevin McCarthy in the House refuse to t intervene in certifying the election, to make a civilized nation worry, add on to that, the fact that most likely key documents will either be shredded or suddenly disappear and hardly any assistance from anyone Trump, I agree that Biden/Harris should, at least for the first 100 days or even year in office, select a “CRISIS CABINET”. And honestly, for me, I truly wish so many segments of the Democrat Party are already seemingly going to war a civil war if you will, against some of the names. As I see it, until We The People regain some kind of sure footing and foundation, let Biden/Harris choose those who will try to bring us back to normal, and make THAT NORMAL, the actual New Normal. Of course, we all want and wish for the perfect people to suit our own needs, but as I see it, for this time, right now in the fog of war, I must trust Biden/Harris to offer some light!