Wednesday, July 19, 2023

I remain afraid

 Even though I truly believe that MARGIE-PUTIN-GREENE, is the unofficial-official SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE, it seems that the two top stooges from the Republican Party, aka, Kevie, (I will lick TRUMPS turds to stay in power) McCarthy and Elise, (I was a nobody until I sold my soul to TRUMP) Stefanik, have once again taken the low road and have once again snubbed the rules of law and provided the middle finger to the US Constitution, by speaking out against the TARGET LETTER sent by Special Council, Jack Smith, to Trump informing him that he is a target of the federal investigation into efforts to overturn the 2020 presidential election mentions three federal statutes related to the deprivation of rights, conspiracy to defraud the U.S., and tampering with a witness.  

“Recently, President Trump went up in the polls and was actually surpassing President Biden for re-election,” McCarthy said Tuesday. “So what do they do now? Weaponize government to go after their number one opponent. It’s time and time again.” (Kevie (I will sleep in Trumps shit to stay in power) McCarthy.

 

"The American people are smart," a statement from Stefanik read. "They understand that Joe Biden's Department of Justice continues to target his leading political opponent for the White House. President Trump continues to skyrocket in the polls, and just like with the Russia hoax, both sham impeachments, both sham arrests, President Trump will defeat this latest witch-hunt, defeat Joe Biden, and will be sworn in as President of the United States of America in January 2025." Elise (I will screw America, any which way, so I am one of Trump's women he wishes to fondle) Stefanik.

 

I write this BLOG because, all I have the power to do is vent my frustration that the GOP people in power, are powerless and cannot be relied on to protect my country, from the Fascist wants and ways of TRUMP, and in doing so have wholly wrecked any guardrails to keep AMERICA from turning into a Russia, North Korea oligarchy! I REMAIN AFRAID!