Tuesday, January 10, 2017

No more silence

I will not permit the memory of 6 million Jews be silenced any longer, nor even one person. I will not sit back as men and women dressed in white robes, Nazi insignias, Make a America Great red hats, undermine my freedoms while demonstrating their own inadequacies in being human. I will not tolerate Jared and Ivanka Kushner remaining silent as JCC’s, Jewish Organizations and the Jews of Whitefish Montana are terrorized, harassed and treated as the enemy. I will not stay silent as the Rabbinic leaders of the Kushner's current and future Congregation say nothing, not insisting that with the power these two have over the idiot Trump’ they could at least get him to Tweet against Anti-Semitism. I will not stay silent as Sheldon Adelson, remains aloof, one of the wealthiest donors in the GOP who IS Jewish, yet seems to have become invisible. I will not stay silent while the Democrat Senators Schumer, Cardin, Feinstein, Bennet, Sanders, Schatz, Blumenthal, don’t demand that the Republicans call off their pack of Storm Troopers.

I will not remain silent as GOP men and women pretend that Vagina’s are God’s revenge for Eve having eaten from the apple. I refuse to remain silent as the Republicans insist that only bad girls get raped, and only dirty females, have any healthy problems with all of those lady parts in their bodies I will not be quiet as one by one the Republicans in Congress demean women siting them to be too stupid to understand their secondary position, their passive behavior, their lack of ownership of self are NOT fair and equal. And I will not be silent as all of the women in my life are treated as chattel.


It seems the Republicans only function and thrive when they try their best to treat  others as the enemy. Invented voter fraud, recycled McCarthyism, demonstrative anti-democratic practices, and a love for the lie. I will not remain silent, nor wish for those who truly care about the future to just look the other way. It is time for a strong and loud resistance and if that doesn’t work perhaps a revolution!