Friday, May 31, 2019

HUH!

I can't get no satisfaction, I can't get no satisfaction
'Cause I try, and I try, and I try, and I try I can't get no, I can't get no…(Satisfaction/Rolling Stones)

At the cost of trying to understand, with the fear of wishing and then waiting, but the worry that the willy-nilly will not withstand the wear and tear of wasted time, I write this blog, aghast that the debate about a dead beat, despot, a criminal boss, whose crimes have cost the US Constitution its value and purpose, remains aloof, and able to lie, linger, live large, and illuminate the sheer divide between good and evil, politics and the people, civility and sheer incompetence and the demise of democracy. A guilty man, if president, somehow has the power to destroy and deconstruct decency, and we still debate the approach to IMPEACHMENT!  

I've got so much honey the bees envy me I've got a sweeter song than the birds in the trees Well I guess you'd say What can make me feel this way. My girl (my girl, my girl)
Talkin' 'bout my girl (my girl ooh) (My Girl/Temptations)

The nation State of Alabama has included rape and Incest as a human right for males, it has made clear the womb is a parcel of the state of Alabama, and while in the cozy quiet place of a female’s body, whether the female (who is after all only a host, a pod for the seed that Jesus proudly permitted to be planted. A known sexual harasser, Roy Moore, wants to become Senator in a state which has been rife with adulterers, and lots of sexual scandals. A known sexual predator, Trump has the audacity, most adulterers have the audacity to tell Roy Moore he should not run because it will be too much for Alabamians to tolerate. A sexual criminal is telling another sexual criminal not to run for Senator in a nation-state, which believes Jesus’s gift of rape or incest is the 11thCommandment. I am so confused!