Thursday, May 9, 2019

No Satisfaction

I can't get no satisfaction, I can't get no satisfaction, When I'm drivin' in my car, and the man come on the radio He's tellin' me more and more about some useless information
Supposed to fire my imagination, 'Cause I try and I try and I try and I try I can't get no, I can't get no 
I can't get no, oh, no, no, no, hey, hey, hey! When I'm watchin' my TV and a man comes on and tells me How white my shirts can be But, he can't be a man ‘Cause he doesn't smoke The same cigarettes as me
I can't get no, oh, no, no, no, hey, hey, hey That's what I say. (I Can’t Get No Satisfaction/Richards-Jagger).

They call it May Gray, in LA, soon to be followed by June Gloom. If the Earth remains as it has for eons, Angelino’s will wake up to days of meandering moody congested clouds, layered upon puffy foreboding elongated lines of irregular tall streams of clouds, and short almost Morse Code dot/dash/dot arrangements in the atmosphere. If you live elsewhere, perhaps this scene is nothing but a spoiled brat’s complaint that is, in itself nothing more then a germ on the tip of a flea, sitting on a speck of sand surrounding the Pacific Ocean. But today, I awoke, and looking at the world around me, trying my best to not permit the world of Trump to intrude, I began wondering, to no one but my little honey dog Chance, who finds joy in this world even, after having been found on the streets many years ago missing an eye and an ear, still with problems of balance, why!

There is no mystery that all along Trump lied. There was no mystery when Trump insisted that he was under audit, that he was lying. It was very clear to the public that when McConnell defied both his responsibility as Majority Leader and demonstrated his arrogance toward Barack Obama by NEVER permitting a vote on Merrick Garland, and at the time, the released private conversation with McConnel’s GOP Mafia, that no one will permit anything, Obama, to find legislative footing, that McConnell was an Enemy of the State. There was, for those who did not believe that both the Earth was flat, nor that the Earth was the center of the universe, that every Tweet Trump sent out into the ethos, that he was only calling himself names, he was, so much a narcissist, that he was trying to tell us it was HE, who cheated, met with the Russian, laundered money, stole, and hated people of color, and disrespected women.  And the wise among us realized, that Pence was the Christian Crusader Soldier to solidify the “End Times Evangelicals” and that Sheldon Adelson, could give a shit about the Jews of America as long as Trump promoted Adelson’s plans for Israel. And the most blatant of bizarre moments, which have been obvious, yet treated with great oblivion was and are the best buds, Trump has surrounded himself with and with whom he considers true leaders, like Putin, Kim Jong-un, Rodrigo Duterte, and the newly announced President for life from China, Ji Jinping.

I will never stop demanding justice and freedom and respect that the laws of this land be respected and reviewed. I understand the weakness of a Constitution created 232 years ago and realize from the disgrace and utter disregard for it by the Trump Crime Family and his Gestapo of current Republican Politicians it has almost become meaningless. I will fight as one person, so whenever my time has come and gone, some minute piece of history will remember someone tried. But to the lyrics of Satisfaction, is the purpose of this BLOG:

LA has a week or two when the interior design industry celebrates the talents and the passion of its artists, creators, and innovators, the area around LA’s Design Center is celebratory in its color, its creativity, its emotion, and its beauty. But juxtaposed with all of the glitz and glamour LA still finds, men and women sleeping on a tarp, setting up makeshift tents, pee running down their pants as they lay with one shoe missing, pants half down their legs, and signs suggesting how hungry they are. If true Trump lost billions of dollars, he and his 1% cohorts pay little to fair taxes, dark money is laundered and sent to offshore banks. Cabinet Members and Politicians are bribed every day with lucrative dollars and promises. I feel lost, in my own country…and today and as I reflect on the past two years of Trump, I Can’t Get No Satisfaction!