Tuesday, May 14, 2019

OY

I waited, held my breath, exhaled, then inhaled, watched three minutes of some talking heads on MSNBC, turned off the TV, sighed! I decided maybe I should give MSNBC a few more minutes of my time, and the mistake I made, was listening to people who have no idea of the real world or the inhabitants of that world debate whether or not Impeachment was a good thing, whether the recognition of crimes committed by the Executive Branch of Government was a decent argument, and finally the discussion of the silly campaigns the almost two dozen dem candidates are running, and how once again, will the Dems settle upon one person and support them.

That was it! I have nowhere to turn to except maybe Rachel Maddow, and even she is beginning to lose control of the world in which I live. Trump remains in office! McConnell, and Graham fuck checks and balances, the GOP will try anything from Rudy visiting a foreign country to invent fake news, and the useless, mindless minions of FOX are dictating foreign and domestic policy. AND DID I MENTION TRUMP IS STILL IN OFFICE!!!!!

I am not certain where reality and the vast universe of the non-reality start or begin anymore. Tariff’s, buying American farmland to stop the bleeding from tariff’s, judges appointed who have stated publicly their bigotry toward women, people of color, Jews, Muslims, and of course the LGBT community, appointed to lifetime service. War threats against Iran and Venezuela. Deficits created for the wealthy and to pay for that, decreases in Medicare, Medicaid, and Social Security. Phone calls to Putin. And somehow …NO SOMEHOW…we are debating whether or not Trump be Impeached? (And let's be honest, once he is toppled I am certain a whole lot of Republican Enablers will also begin to fall.

I don’t get it! Oh yeah, and then a whole other story is the two dozen Dems running for office and just how many of their followers will shoot themselves in the foot and NOT vote because their man or woman did not get nominated! HELP!