Tuesday, February 4, 2020

can't do it

I have decided that tonight, I will be watching the Best of the Three Stooges, the Keystone Cops silent film version, Disney’s Pinocchio, every numbered series of the movie Saw, a YouTube tutorial on how to thread your own wounds, National Geographic’s Documentary on Dung Beetles, and the fast footage of how things rot…Tonight I have decided that I would rather subject myself to all of the above than watch or listen to the State of the Union! To even imagine TRUMP standing in front of a rigged, and blackmailed/bribed Congress, pretending that everything in the past three- and one-half years was perfect, not only perfect, but BEST, BETTER, and the MOST is beyond my pain level threshold as a human being. So tonight, I WILL NOT be a witness as an Adolph Hitler/Vladimir Putin/Chairman Kim/Joseph Stalin cartoon character pretends that he has made America great, all the while destroying any and all future this Republic might have as a democracy! I just can’t do it!