Wednesday, February 5, 2020

yep that happened

A few words for today, all of which floated up from the sewer which overflows anytime Trump opens his mouth…Medal of Freedom/Ruch Limbaugh…I am better than Obama…as you die I will swear I am not going to cut pre-existing conditions…more unqualified judges assigned to the courts, whose only QUALIFICATIONS are they are ultra-conservative, LBGTQ/Free Choice/People of Color/Checks and Balance Haters…ME, ME, ME…Lie, Lie, Lie…Me, Me, Me again.

A few words for today NOT said as even the most powerful ROTO-RUTTER failed to stop the polluted sewage from engulfing the House Chambers…I apologize for my power grab and quid pro quo…Ukraine IS an important ally…there is NO “Good Nazi’s…and I will demand stronger Election Security for the upcoming elections and beyond!

From the snub toward Speaker Pelosi at the start to the stand-up and give him an ovation or die Republican die for each and every lie spoken by Trump. To the monotone, I am having difficulty reading and the voice planted in my head to assist with my mouth to form actual two or three-syllable words. To the arrogant and snarky avoidance of anything bipartisan, to the “I can do anything better than you can ODE to Obama. From and to all of the above, plus a plethora of a million or more reasons why Trump is a deranged, sociopath on his way to murder democracy and anyone in his way…the so-called State of the Union speech was one more MAGA rally without the red MAGA hats because red hats clash so much with the expensive suits and dresses, of the Republican Puppets, bought and paid for by  The Dark Money American One Per Centers known as the American Oligarchy! And do not bother me, in any response regarding Nancy Pelosi ripping to shreds the pieces of shit printed on white paper as if those words were anything but toxic. And if I hear one more Talking Head telling me Nancy Pelosi should not have reacted as crass, and ignorant as Trump, to you, I say, “What the Fuck,” because the longer the Dems play the dirty game as Trump the sooner his Vichy Government collapses!