Wednesday, February 26, 2020

the Debacle Debate

“Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah I think I did it again I made you believe we're more than just friends Oh baby It might seem like a crush But it doesn't mean that I'm serious 'Cause to lose all my senses That is just so typically me Oh baby, baby” (Oop’s…I Did It Again/Max Martin/Rami Yacoub/Britney Spears) Once again the Democrats had a meal, this time in South Carolina, and the fried food was made of pure Blue Meat, which turned into perfect Red Meat for anyone needing any reminder that homicide is a crime, and why Cannibalism is truly not a good human trait. “them there’s fighting words” could have been the theme of a debacle, I mean yet one more debate in a time when common sense, consensus, and lack of ego, and true concern for the good of the nation should be a priority. Debate should be a healthy dose of nutrients for any democracy wanting to thrive, Debacle is just another weapon used by an enemy who never needs to debate, but watch in total delight as HIS enemies devour one another, seething with anger and lacking one iota of the GOAL POST, which is to defeat Fascism/the GOP Oligarchs/Donald J Trump and put an end to the Putin Coup whose causalities so far seem to be the senses of what I consider a lack of greatness among the Democrat candidates running for president.

“You see my problem is this I'm dreaming away Wishing that heroes, they truly exist I cry, watching the days Can't you see I'm a fool in so many ways But to lose all my senses That is just so typically me Oh baby, oh” (Oop’s…I Did  It Again/Max Martin/Rami Yacoub/Britney Spears. No Nope, Not At All, no matter who you were rooting for, or in some cases the cult leader for whom or which you will slay dragons, and along the way the reputations of your fellow American who somehow have not drunk the same Kool-Ade as you, looked more than angry white folk, on a march in the fields hunting Frankenstein, but in fact pursuing each other as the real monster. Trump is a virus/Trump is a deadly force/Trump is bad for America/Trump is the enemy of the state, and Trump is the Monster that needs to face Impeachment, Removal and a Life Time Prison Term in a mental ward of a Jail.  South Carolina, for me one more reason to discover just how removed the current crop of Democrat potentials seem from the real task at hand, a true try at saving democracy and a stronger vision of removing the American version of the Vichy Government of France.  Oop’s THEY did it again. Oh yeah, and the kicker for me as I received an IMPORTANT  email from another fool, Tom Perez, head of the DNC, reminding me, even though the Democrat candidates sound like they are enemies, remember they ARE not, and oh, by the way, donate $5 to defeat Trump. Holy Shit!