Monday, February 10, 2020

PURITY

I usually could give a hoot regarding James Carvel’s pontifications…for me he is either important or not important, relevant or irresponsible…but in the crisis in which I find myself and the future of this nation, today James Carvel expressed a term I have been trying to put head around regarding the foolishness and foibles which has become the Democrat candidates running for President in 2020…THE WORD he uses is PURITY. Suddenly there is this word, that has crept into the lingo of some Democrats, called PURITY. It is as if the Dems are in control of the two Branches of Government and have the audacity to demand a PURITY test! Are you shitting me…seriously, the Dems, whose last hope of even being relevant, have some kind of bull shit machination of ALL candidates following some kind of unwritten rule, and if they don’t they are not PURE, and if they are not PURE, let me guess some Democrat voters are going to stay home if their candidate does not win! (Remember 2016, for God’s sake!)

Here is the deal, folks, Trump is an Authoritarian DICK. The Republicans are Authoritarian Ass Wipes if you fellow Democrat get a hissy fit and think whoever he or she may be as the CHOICE for the Democrat Party and YOU think THEY have not passed some PURITY test, line up for your spot at the American Concentration Camps! Oh My God…get a grip Democrats, these silly Primary Debates should have one question and one question only…CAN YOU DEFEAT TRUMP, and IF YOU CAN, HOW? Rant Number Two for today! (And please don’t answer because I am a better choice than my Democrat opponents…cause that just ain’t gonna make it!