Tuesday, February 25, 2020

trump and the virus

The Coronavirus, just a few bits of sarcastic, insidious, and sadly sincere comments by me, as I watch the world I have survived in for the past 70 years, fade into sheer insanity. I suppose Trump has no real idea what the Coronavirus is, because to begin with it is a word with five syllables, and he has not yet mustered one-syllable words. I also would imagine Trump believes that if this IS a disease, it must not really be that important, because so far only bad people (people not of Caucasian Purity are coming down with it)…it’s kind of like that time when Ronnie (I have intelligence deficiency so my wife Nancy will be president, my entire two terms) while have no idea of who I am or where I am, and since those HOMOSEXUALS were the ONLY ones with that Gay Cancer thingy called HIV/AIDS I honestly gave no shits.) So until a White Evangelical Christian Oligarch Dark Money Donor gets it, it IS of no consequence.

Then, I have to wonder if Princess Ivanka is a bit concerned, not for the lives of those who are suffering, but if her Chinese slaves, producing her rip off clothing line have the virus, which means she may have to suffer the dire consequences of no Chinese workforce (you know HER product line is not a part of the Tariff Trump Boycott.) And then the real kicker is Acting Deputy Secretary Ken Cuccinelli told Fox News medical correspondent, Dr. Marc Siegel, Monday that the origin of the coronavirus outbreak remains virtually unknown -- and refused to rule out a startling theory that the virus may have originated in a high-security biochemical lab in Wuhan, China. He also was having trouble accessing an online map produced by Johns Hopkins University of the virus' spread and was pissed at the University. Remember Acting Asshole is the acting HOMELAND SECURITY DIRECTOR, and in that capacity, HE should have all the necessary websites at HIS fingertips. The US is on the verge of collapse, and now a potential virus is creeping slowly around the world…and all we got is ANYONE TRUMP in charge!