Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Steve Kornacki

I returned home from the gym, excited that with all of my adrenaline the anger, and angst hanging hard over me this day, my rage against Trump and the Republican Party had been partially blocked, and a bit of sweaty peace of mind caressed me. I know how damaging Moscow Mitch, Willie (Roy Cohn) Barr, Lite in the Loafers Lindsey, and the cadre of Republican  cowards have become to my psyche and have tried hard to escape a very doomsday scenario which too often I believe the candidates running for president from the Democrat Party avoid.

Now I have been an unabashed sucker for MSNBC, but there are exceptions, Chuck Todd, mainly one, and if I can avoid Steve Kornacki I would rather watch the Housewives of any city! But I returned home from the gym, out of habit and perhaps fear (because I am never certain Martial Law hasn’t been declared by Trump) I tuned to MSNBC. It is the New Hampshire Primary (another waste of time for me, at least, because the Democrat candidates are still beating up one another,) BUT as BAD luck would have it, as I turned on the set, there was Steve Kornacki almost gyrating as if having a sexual orgasm, jumping all over some whiteboard, explaining (as Ricky Ricardo used to say, you have some ‘splaining to do Lucy) how, why, when, who, what, and who the fuck cares, to be honest) all the irrelevant facts of the New Hampshire Primary.  I almost gagged, watched as Steve Kornacki, with sweat pouring down his face, pretended that his stats, his polling insight, will make ANY difference, in 2020, just like IT DID NOT in 2016. Trump is Trump the elections are being hacked and rigged, the Dems are eating one another, and we pretend any Primary this year matters. OY VAY!