Monday, December 6, 2021

ask why not

 2:13 pm, on Monday, December 6, 2021, as I finally sit down at my computer attempting to write my blog! Some days I wait until the morning fog of mindless COVID denial has died, along with way too many of the mindless minions, who feign denial but regale in rhetoric both ridiculous and rotten. Other days I hit the delete button on my computer whenever the first, second, or third word is TRUMP, knowing that every other word after, will be created from lies, bull shit, turd, and the ashes spread from a Fire Pit, created by the Military in Iraq, or Afghanistan. Way too many days, I raise a furrowed brow, as the Media somehow derides President Biden as walking around almost comatose, announcing once again that the Dems are better at destroying the Democrat Party than are the GOP (of which I agree, but am so sick of nodding my head YES), and reading about how this time Chuckie Schumer found a backbone!

 

2:24 pm, my first paragraph is finished. I sigh, inhale in small amounts but EXHALE with a deep, knot of disgust, hoping this batch of breath will heal the pain already gnawing in my gut! More news of the day, or was it yesterday, or the day before (it all seems the same and truly discovering what IS new is confusing) Climate Change, and the do-nothing governments of the world all clamoring how we must do SOMETHING! The Supreme Court, playing religious politics, pretending that somehow the Constitution (written at a time when slavery was cool, women were considered chattel, and somehow well-armed militia would ever caress ASSAULT WEAPONS, and prioritize the welfare of those weapons over the lives of INNOCENTS), IS the all-powerful one time fits all time SOLUTION, you know as many believe their Bibles were written by their GODS, (not your GOD).

 

2:32 pm, I almost forgot to inhale, coughed, did a second inhale, deep and mighty, and as I blew out the air, I heard a long sigh resonate somewhere from inside my brain, my gut, my stomach, or maybe my mouth. Sitting at my computer, wondering what my topic of the day would include, I realized I was asking the wrong question, or was it the same question OF WHY, rather than WHY NOT!