Friday, December 10, 2021

In Plain Sight

 Bannon, Gaetz call for "shock troops" to take control of government if Trump returns in '24During a segment of Bannon's War Room podcast on Thursday, he and Gaetz discussed a pro-Trump strategy to take full control of the government should the former president win in 2024.

Gaetz said that "sometimes you've got to raise your voice to raise a ruckus and to raise an army of patriots who love this country and will fight for her." He said the pro-Trump movement is "going to operationalize the performance to go right after the people who are imposing the vaccine mandates, who are enriching themselves and who are selling out the country." (Newsweek)

 

“A nit gut mentsh mit keyn gut intentshanz”… “A no-good person with no good intentions. Often times, especially during the Family Poker Games, when Peach Schnapps, the “good” whiskey, and homemade corned beef were being served, when the actual game was finished, the poker chips cashed in, and the accusations of who cheated during the poker game, died down; the conversation would wander into the realm of SCHNOOKS. When the poker games were at our house, my little sister and I were permitted to FINALLY, come down to the dining room and enjoy the splendors of my mother’s homemade baked goods, and the delights of her Corned Beef. Once my little sister and I entered the dining room, the conversation would fluctuate between Yiddish and English, with the words spoken, “He’s a Gonif:” Someone known to be shady or untrustworthy, a bamboozler or trickster. At first, I didn’t care who or what my great aunts and uncles and cousins were talking about, because nothing says love like my mother’s Corned Beef (no mayonnaise or white bread permitted) …BUT eventually I played dumb and caught on to where this conversation was going. And the conversation always led to someone so cunning, and blatantly evil, describing them in Yiddish was like placing a Jewish Romanian curse on them. And the final straw was when everyone took a shot of Peach Schnapps and made the spitting sound. I actually believed my family could see “BAD PEOPLE!”

 

Bannon and Gaetz, discussing, as I read it, a revolution, anarchy, the overthrow of this nation a coup. “An army of Patriots… go right after the people who are imposing the vaccine mandates, who are enriching themselves and who are selling out the country." I know the slime, each of these men, leaves behind them as they slither in the stench of Trump, and I know both of these men are INSURRECTIONISTS, and I could laugh them off as just clowns, but if I did, then I would be the SCHNOOK. This is SERIOUS shit, AMERICA, Bannon, and Gaetz are spelling out a Right-Wing attempt at murdering Democracy and replacing it with a form of Fascism. How is this not being observed by the FBI as a Domestic Act of Terrorism? They both are “A nit gut mentsh mit keyn gut intentshanz”…and for it seems they are GETTING AWAY WITH IT IN PLAIN SIGHT!