Friday, September 6, 2024

A SIGN

 Today, I saw a sign in a window, which made me stop and take a few seconds to shout out loud, OMG, I wish I had thought of this!

                                                                                                                                                                                                                 

The sign read, “VOTING REPUBLICAN IS AN ACT OF DOMESTIC TERRORISM!”

 

I mean, OMG again, how right to the point and precise, how exact and precisely, how plain and simple of a message warning ALL AMERICANS that in the 2024 election, there is NO middle ground, NO pretending you are uncertain, NO way. If you genuinely care about the future of this nation for you, for your next generation, and for anyone else you say you love and care for, then any vote for any Republican in the November 2024 election is acting as a DOMESTIC TERRORIST yourself!