Friday, September 20, 2024

Beholden or ELSE

 HERE WE GO AGAIN. One more antisemitic trick in the book, taken from the annals of history, used and abused by some of the best ANTISEMITES in the world.

 

When speaking at an event centered on fighting antisemitism, Donald Trump used the opportunity to gripe about Jewish Americans who vote Democrat and blamed the lack of support on the party's "curse on you."

"The Jewish people would have a lot to do with a loss," Trump said at the Israeli-American Council national summit in Washington, DC. "It's only because of the Democrat hold, or curse, on you."

He further suggested that Jewish Americans owe him their vote, and said, "All I have done for Israel, I received only 24 percent of the Jewish vote" and complained that "I really haven't been treated very well, but it's the story of my life." (RollingStone)

 

I am Jewish, and somehow, I owe my very existence and the existence of the State of Israel to TRUMP. The guy who, as it relates to the Jews of America, firmly believed that there were good people on both sides in Charlottesville, as in the White Supremacists. The guy who wines and dines with avowed Antisemites and never disavows their actions. The guy who works with the Heritage Foundation on Project 2025 which insists that the US is a Christian Nation.

 

I support the State of Israel and desire freedom, liberty, and peace in the country. But I also support the Democracy and freedoms that this nation so far provides for all people, including the Jews. The integrity of Jewish Americans IS, for me, the same priority as the integrity of Jews living in Israel. Beholden to TRUMP, for what? And all of the Conservative Jews supporting TRUMP, remember how that support went for the Jews in Germany and Italy when Hitler and Mussolini finally controlled those countries and no longer needed the Jews!

 

So now, along with mail-in ballots, poll workers, and illegal immigrants, rigged elections it will be the Jews of America who are the scapegoat for Trumps loss. I am AFRAID!