Thursday, September 12, 2024

I explode!

 Trump aides took comfort in how Trump sought to press his advantage on the economy and blamed Harris for inflation. They also noted that some news organizations that spoke with undecided voters found those people weren’t all swayed by Harris’s responses and wanted more specifics from her. Such voters are likely to play an outsize role in battleground states. (The Wall Street Journal)

Each and every time I read any article regarding the fact, mentioning UNDECIDED VOTERS, my brain explodes, my heart quickens, and I turn an ugly shade of pale. And then, when I read about voters in SWING STATES, my gut reacts like I was on a roller coaster for the last 8 hours!

 

One of these candidates is not a wannabe Fascist, Dictator, or Authoritarian. One of these candidates does not have 34 Felonies. One of these candidates is not a convicted Rapist. One of these candidates is not BBF with Putin, Jung-un or Orban. One of these candidates who will jail any journalists or politicians who do not agree with him or for whom he feels paranoid about!

 

One of these candidates made certain that sensible immigration never unfolded. One of these candidates had high inflation, lower taxes for only the wealthy, and has been accused and convicted of fraud. One of these candidates is a misogynist, bigot, or racist, and the other is not. Of course, I could go on and on and on. 

 

Does the media purposely insist that there are UNDEDICED VOTERS to create their own headlines? And why the fuck have we NOT eliminated the Electoral College?