Wednesday, September 25, 2024

Big Daddy

 BIG DADDY is here, ladies. Fear not, want not. BIG DADDY, the protector, BIG DADDY, your problem solver.

Speaking at a rally on Monday night in Pennsylvania, Trump told the crowd, “I always thought women liked me. I never thought I had a problem. But the fake news keeps saying women don’t like me. I don’t believe it. You know why? They like to have strong borders. They like to have safety.” Shortly after, he told the women present, “You’re not going to be in danger any longer. You will no longer have anxiety from all of the problems our country has today. You will be protected and I will be your protector. Women will be happy, healthy, confident, and free. You will no longer be thinking about abortion.” (Vanity Fair)

 

When you might think that the absurdity, the lack of introspection, and the sheer inability of reality had reached its peak, TRUMP comes up with one more example of his narcissism, overpowering his mind and body. This frail, feeble fool, this misogynist, this creep, this sexual predator, has once again demonstrated his lack of respect for females. 

 

TRUMP will be the GUY you need, GALS, to keep you safe in your kitchens, secure with your bun in the oven, and safe from any and all female problems.

 

I must wonder, and wonder with great, great sadness, regarding any woman who adores this man, worships this man, and will vote for this man!