Sunday, September 8, 2024

Candace, GURL

 Candace Owens, a far-right media commentator and staunch supporter of former President Donald Trump, has once again sparked controversy. In a recent episode of her podcast Candace, Owens claimed that TikTok, the popular social media platform, is “socially engineering” men to be gay and women to turn against men. (Advocate)

 

Candace, can I call you Candy? Hun, you are one pathetic individual. Candy, dear, you really want to become the African American version of another Republican female, Annie Coulter, who can only exist while defaming and scapegoating others.

 

Oh, Candy Gurl, I am, among other NATURAL means of Evolution, a man who was born as a Homosexual. I wish I had some of the powers you lie about, and I wish I had superpowers to at least make bigoted morons like you realize what a fucking piece of shit you are, and honestly know you are.

 

Candy, Candy, Candy, you are an African American living in the MAGA world of Trump in 2024; I understand that from your Ivory Tower, the world below seems like a mirage of peasants meandering around, stupid as shit. But Candy, I must wonder, as an African American person, if you ever took a walk within the neighborhoods of the myriad of MAGA minions, without your bodyguards, your press people, do you actually think these Racists would welcome you?

 

You know of course, that TRUMP and his collection of his Gestapo, don’t really, honestly, think you as a female and as an African American are an EQUAL!