Monday, August 15, 2016

Arrival

Joe and I finally arrived at Boston’s Logan Airport. The next step for us to arrive in paradise, was to take a commuter plane from Boston to Provincetown. Big planes give me angst, and planes seating only 8 passengers could give me angina. But sometimes finding paradise takes a little more gut, grist and just do it for heavens sake. The pilot decides who is sitting where and I was selected to sit in the co-pilots seat. OMG!  Me and the Captain, he relaxed, me a mess; until we actually were up in the sky, and then it dawned on me this is really cool.

I am a believer in horizons, places where adventures intertwine with dreams, dreams resolve into promise, and promise blasts you in the face with YES, YOU CAN…Believe! Here I was scanning far, wide, more horizons then I could have ever imagined.  And then my co-pilot and I ( me, now having much more confidence), saw the Cape, we flew closer and waving to me was the tip of Provincetown.  Hopefully we all have a special place where our imagination has no limits, our hopes soar to the far reaches of the sky, and happiness is as natural as breathing. For Joe and I, it is Provincetown!


We have arrived the adventure begins, and for the next 8 days, Joe and I will laugh, love, linger and not long for anything.