Sunday, August 7, 2016

Little Marco

“I understand a lot of people disagree with my view — but I believe that all human life is worthy of protection of our laws. And when you present it in the context of Zika or any prenatal condition, it’s a difficult question and a hard one. But if I’m going to err, I’m going to err on the side of life.”Senator “Little” Marco Rubio.

AND THEN THE PRO-LIFE SENATOR should have said, “So I will immediately call the Senate back into session, and fight as hard as I can to pass a law that provides money for those families whose baby’s born with the Zika are protecting as people like m,e so much holier than thou, can provide the resources for all of the health, emotional and financial care, necessary for a fuller life.


Oh Little Marco, ever the sly sinister politician, pretending that life is protected under the Christian Conservative Republican double speak. Its always for the fetus, until the fetus takes its first breath of air, then just as sudden its NOT about the child. How dare you, act so pompous and pious, pretending that you have a conscience. HEY FLORIDIANS, the man who told you he hated working in the Senate is back. Last time he peed all over you this time if you elect him, AGAIN he is going to take one GIANT DUMP.