Tuesday, October 19, 2021

not ready to forgive

 “Forgive, sounds good

Forget, I'm not sure I could

They say time heals everything

But I'm still waiting

I'm through with doubt

There's nothing left for me to figure out

I've paid a price, and I'll keep paying

I'm not ready to make nice

I'm not ready to back down

I'm still mad as hell, and I don't have time

To go 'round and 'round and 'round

It's too late to make it right

I probably wouldn't if I could

'Cause I'm mad as hell

Can't bring myself to do what it is

You think I should…” (Not Ready To Make Nice/Dixie Chicks)

 

Perhaps sometime today, The House, one Tier of Government still led, by albeit a slim majority of Democrats, is to decide exactly what the fuck to do about a fuckwad named Steve Bannon, and his seemingly TEFLON arrogance of DISSING the Constitutional Rule of Law. Hemming and hawing regarding what might be, for the majority of Americans a VERY dangerous road to travel, the Congress is still playing the game of “HEY STEVE, YOU ACTUALLY MIGHT HAVE A CHOICE TO IGNORE OUR SUBPOENA!” It is beyond my understanding to actually UNDERSTAND, how a middle finger to the house is a thing, but somehow we are still watching a DEBATE unravel as to… “what the fuck, and who the fuck!”

 

Many of The Trump Swamp Creatures seem to luxuriate in pretending DEMOCRACY has already been declared DEAD, and in my point of view actually are CELEBRATING, the demise of law and order, justice, and bad actions never having WORSE consequences. Someone, seriously explain this to me. It reminds me of the thought I too often have of: DO THE CEO’S AND BILLIONAIRES OF THIS WORLD ACTUALLY THINK WHEN THE EARTH DIES, THAT THEIR WEALTH WILL SOMEHOW SAVE THEM?