Saturday, October 30, 2021

special, no!

 Trump is trying to keep secret from the House more than 700 pages from the files of his closest advisers up to and on January 6, according to a sworn declaration from the National Archives' B. John Laster, which the Biden administration submitted to the DC District Court on Saturday.

Those records include working papers from then-White House chief of Staff Mark Meadows, the press secretary, and a White House lawyer who had notes and memos about Trump's efforts to undermine the election…. Trump’s court case is a crucial and potentially historic legal fight over the authority of a former president to protect his term in office, the House's subpoena power, and the reach of executive privilege. (CNN-Politics)

 

I write my blog, not as a scholar of Constitutional Law, not as a historian of all things Presidential Administrations, not even as a hard-edged Journalist digging the ditches to find the root of a Putrid Set of Circumstances………………. (notice the long lines of dot, dot, dots, all written as I had to take a minute to sigh, inhale, exhale with a shout of WTF, to no one but myself, just to feel some release, from the aggravation). I write my blog because I have NO IDEA, why, ANY President should have ANY rights to his, and soon please very soon, her papers, while HE, and soon SHE served the people of this nation as a hired Public Servant. We supposedly have no Royalty running our government, yet all I seem to read about is how Ex-Presidents have the power to keep the TRUTHS and LIES and BULL SHIT from their administration’s PRIVATE!

 

I am a citizen of this nation, those running for the office of PRESIDENT, are also citizens. My dirty laundry becomes public, with few or far between exceptions. If the President is a Man, (Woman) of the people, then I want ALL of their laundry, dirty, dried cleaned, paid for by Domestic Terrorists or Foreign Terrorists to be left on the clothesline for ALL to see, know, and reveal!