Sunday, October 3, 2021

PERIL, AGAIN

  On A Personal Note (as if, when I BLOG, all of what I write is not personal). I purchased the book PERIL, by Bob Woodward and Robert Costa. My initial reason had been to discover real evidence as to why I LOATHED Trump (and still do), and as to why I wish the VERY WORST for all of his ass-lickers/orange turd collectors/self-serving politicians placing their careers above even the welfare of their own families, paranoid, suicide seeking, pre-meditated murderers identifying MAGA cultists. I perceived that the EVIDENCE of Treason/Anarchy/Tyranny/ would be plenty, but I also wanted to weigh that EVIDENCE, perhaps TO JUSTIFY my fear, that if enough people do not work together…TRUMPISM might not be stopped, and the 71 years of my life, the lives of my children, the lives of all of the third generation of my family might end in a TRAGEDY. A TRAGEDY I believe that IS mocking us (please do not comment I am being overly dramatic, for if you do all I can say is eventually you will suffocate from keeping your head in the sand for so long) …and seems to be downplayed by WAY TOO MANY (Yeah Joe Manchin and Kyrsten Sinema, you both are as evil as the January 6th Insurrectionists as far as I am concerned.)

 

I read the book, almost hurrying through some chapters because the content was actually so anxiety-producing for me. I just had to put the book down and at times move it to another room, so if I woke up to pee, I would not see it, and probably shit in my pants! Once I finished a sort of breeze through reading (in high school we were taught to speed read, something I thought my ADD would enjoy, but I never mastered that talent and ended up getting a C in Mr. Wells's class, an educator who appreciated literature!) And upon finishing the book, I realized I was acting in a passive-aggressive manner. There was a hard truth to discover and brushing through it was not the answer. So to make my long story shorter, I have begun rereading PERIL and using the ever-popular OLD COLLEGE (as in old school) method, the precious YELLOW MARKER. OY!

 

Page Two, of Chapter One: Joe Biden had been talking to one of his confidants Mike Donilon, as Joe Biden watched Trump make his Racist comments regarding Charlottesville VA,” (Yep MAGA’s you love him for that Racist Gene in his body), TRUMP declaring “…there was hatred bigotry and violence on many sides, on many sides…” (PERIL). Joe Biden told his friend and confidant, Mr. Donilon, “…What’s different about this moment in history is that the American people are going to have to stand up and defend the country’s values and the Constitution because they don’t have a President who is going to do it.” (PERIL). I am appalled (NOT surprised) by the continuous DISREGARD and HATRED for DEMOCRACY and THUS for ALL AMERICANS by the people with names of CRUZ/MCCONNELL/GRAHAM/JORDAN/GREENE/GAETZ/Mc CARTHY to name a few and wish the rest of this nation who still prefer to remain silent, SPEAK UP/ACT OUT, before none of that is legal within this nation!