Saturday, February 19, 2022

arrest him

 The National Archives on Friday confirmed that it found classified information in the boxes of documents that former President Trump took to Mar-a-Lago. 

 The agency told Congress in a letter that it found documents marked as "classified national security information" in the 15 boxes recovered from Trump's home. (CNN)

 

I am not at all surprised at this HEADLINE.  I am certain during TRUMPS time in the White House, Mr. Putin (TRUMPS Puppet Master), most likely received daily Intel briefings, and as a part of the plan to place TRUMP into power, I betcha’ transmitting classified information was another deal TRUMP had with the Devil, in the form of Putin! Most certainly as Traitor might act, I am certain TRUMP intended to sell our classified information to the highest bidder be it domestic or foreign.

 

But here IS the thingie, that constantly bugs the shit out of me…I am so tired of saying, “IMAGINE IF YOU OR I HAD BOXES OF CLASSIFIED INFORMATION AT OUR HOUSES!” Imagine how quickly the FBI or CIA would swoop in and arrest us, no questions asked no Maranda Rights read, not a please and thank you as the SWAT Team emerged and made our home a crime scene. I AM SOOOOOO TIRED OF TRUMP GETTING AWAY WITH TREASON!