Monday, February 21, 2022

The Jewish take over

 A prominent Utah GOP donor who previously claimed that Pope Francis was a secret Jewish agent stated Friday that he has "love for the Jewish people" and only has a problem with "banking, secret society Jews." "My beef is with the Khabbalist [sic] central banking, secret society Jews. Not the amazing, humble, and industrious Jewish people," Bateman continued. Among these conspiracies was the claim that Pope Francis was installed into his position by secret Jewish leaders in an effort to take over the Catholic Church. The end goal of this plot, Bateman claimed, was to consolidate power into a single country. "For 300 years the Jews have been trying to infiltrate the Catholic Church and place a Jew covertly at the top," the email read. "It happened in 2013 with Pope Francis. I believe the pandemic and systematic extermination of billions of people will lead to an effort to consolidate all the countries in the world under a single flag with totalitarian rule." (NEWSWEEK).

 

Where do I begin? I mean, I am Jewish, born raised, enjoying both my cultural and religious background, and embracing my Judaica as it fits my life, my choices, and my experiences. Where do I begin? I am Jewish and you may not be, which is fine for me, because me being Jewish has nothing to do with you being Jewish or not. Me being Jewish is a personal thing, a personal expression. I am an American, I also embrace my red, white, and blue, white picket fences, apple pie, and baseball, as I wish, and as I see fit. You may or not be an American, you may love or hate white picket fences, you may even prefer football or basketball AND EVEN soccer over baseball. I am a Gay man. I am who I am, and you are who you are, heterosexual, homosexual or no binary, okay cool, love yourself, because as RuPaul says, “how the hell you gonna love anybody else.” Hate yourself if you so desire, but I am not you, so why hate me also?

 

So it seems Dave Bateman, the former co-founder of property management software company Entrata, and a prominent GOP donor (of course so), has decided to unearth the half-buried creed that espouses how Jews, own most to all of the FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS of the world (along with any and all COMMUNICATION ENTERPRISES…does that make Rupert Murdoch a Jew?) And once again, as most ANTI-SEMITES pretend, that means that any one screwed over by a lending institution, a bank, your brother-in-law, who lent you $1000 bucks and wants his money back with interest NOW, must be Jewish also. And ever since the lies and fabrications of the TRUMP ERA have become the rule and not the exception for Right-Wing Crazies, who pretend the only reason they are anti-semitic is that the Jews made them be so, it is okee- doe-key to blame the woes on your pocketbook to those pesky JEWS who never seem to want to assimilate. But Mr. Dave Bateman of kooky as hell-ville needed to make his Anti-Semitism his own and add that the Pope is nothing but a mere puppet of the Jewish Elite…Maybe I will have to use the ever-popular Marjorie Taylor- Greene inspired JEWISH LASER!