Thursday, October 13, 2022

A TEN-MINUTE BREAK

 A TEN-MINUTE BREAK…

I run to my computer, my breathing tube, my ability to exhale, rather than smother from the toxic audacities I was certain TRUMP attempted but now have even more evidence to prove. I knew, you knew, we knew just how evil of an individual TRUMP was, is, and will be…but to have the FACTS blasted out as might be the bombardment of Soldiers of Fortune invading the peaceful and civil lands…I want to CHOKE.

 

WHERE the fuck are you now, MIKE PENCE. We discovered where you were and how you were target practice for TRUMP, then…BUT WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU NOW, AT KEEPING AMERICA GREAT!

                                                                                                            

Republicans currently in office, ALL OF THEM who pretended that somehow an attempt to overthrow OUR GOVERNMENT, THEIR GOVERNMENT, was just a whim, a wish, a WAY OF VENTING…HOW THE FUCK, are you able to live with yourselves?

 

A TEN-MINUTE BREAK from the hearings and I am LIVID, SAD, CRAZY, and DRIVEN to say “NEVER AGAIN”